Friday, February 24, 2012

This week in Parker's World...

Monday started out with mom n baby yoga with a few of Parker best friends (Charlie and Harrison). It was a great way to work out with my friends and include the little guys. The class is the start of a six week series at the yoga studio were I usually practice. After yoga we headed over to Grampa's for lunch with Auntie Sarah. Parker and I hung out with Grampa all day until daddy came home.




On Tuesday Parker and I hung out around the house and read some books. He enjoyed "Oh the places you'll go" the most, smiling and cooing through the whole book. When Ben got home we went to look at a daycare near our house. While it is difficult to think about going back to work and having to put P in childcare, this place was very inviting. Ben and I were both very impressed with all this facility had to offer, and so was the little guy. 


On Wednesday Parker and I went and looked at two more day cares that were around the corner from my work. Unfortunately neither of us were impressed by what we saw. Parker usually only cries for a purpose, but in both daycares he was not a happy camper - that has to stand for something.  After an unsuccessful daycare hunt Parker and I were off to get momma a new do. I have the most amazing hairstylist, Kelsie (Charlie's mom) and with my trust put fully in her, I allowed her to CHOP my hair. While the process was scary (I've never had my hair this short), the end result was adorable. I am very pleased


Thursday was a playdate with Harrison. What that really means at this age is Amanda and I just sit around and talk while Parker tells Harrison all about his life and they sit around smiling at eachother. It is quite entertaining to watch. 


And then there was Friday...Parker and I spent the afternoon at the mall with my parents walking around, talking, and enjoying eachothers company. I took the picture below in the car today, Parker has been discovering his soccerball lately and today was obviously enjoying looking at it.





When we got home Parker enjoying his time with Ben by sitting in his chair, laying on the floor smiling, standing in daddy's lap and sitting on the windowsill. He was all smiley of course until he got hungry and ready for bed.











Now that Parker is in bed, Ben and I are enjoying a movie and a quiet Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment